- ABOUT ITALTHAI
- Our Services
- PROJECT REFERENCES
Quality Management System (QMS – ISO9001: 2015)
Dedication for commitment to clients has been the most important principle in doing business since Company was established in 1967. Therefore, ITE has been implementing and developing our Quality Management System (QMS) with the Policy of ‘‘Dedication to the Commitment, Raising Quality Management System to New Heights’’ to assure consistently providing services to meet customer commitment and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements according to international standards, prudential industry practices and Laws. Our QMS has granted international Standard ISO 9001 certification by Moody International (Intertek) / UKAS since 2008, and has been continually developed and duly upgraded to the latest version until of ISO 9001 now as following.
· ISO 9001 : 2000 : February 20th 2008
· ISO 9001: 2008 : March 2nd 2011
· ISO 9001 : 2015 : January 30th 2017
The scopes of certification cover as an Engineering Procurement Construction and Maintenance (EPCM) Contractor for all activities and businesses of ITE as following
· Design, installation and maintenance for utility systems for high-rise buildings.
· Maintenance and testing for service stations and factories.
· Design, construction, installation and maintenance for factories and utility plants.
Our QMS is a strategic decision for the company to improve overall performance and provide a sound basic for sustainable development of
- Consistently providing services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- facilitating opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
To achieve such requirements of QMS, the methodology of Process Approach incorporated with Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and Risk-Based Thinking has been applied and implemented through out the company.
The system includes the series of controlled documents such as Quality Policy, Management System Manual (MSM), Project Quality Plan (PQP), Quality Procedure (QP), Work Instruction (WI), Method Statement (MS) etc. , internal auditing by our trained-competence auditors, external auditing by ISO 9001 Certified Body (Intertek) and monitoring closely by Management Team for Effectiveness of QMS, Key Performance and Risk relevant to the objectives of Company, Division/ Business unit and Projects in Management Review and Project Review Meetings at quarterly basis to analyse and solve the problems to achieve the objectives, seeking opportunities for improvement, finding out new technology and best practices to develop the company to be the leader in the industry. The QMS, as described above will assure to deliver our works to clients with.
- consistently good quality with least defect
- meet all commitment both technical and commercial requirements
- completion on or ahead of schedule