- ABOUT ITALTHAI
- Our Services
- PROJECT REFERENCES
Growth and Expansion to be the Leading International EPC Contractor
l 1995-2002 lExpansion to Hi-technology Power Generation and Substation EPC and MEP Market
ITE started its extreme growth when Italthai Industrial Co.,Ltd. (ITI), its sister company, transferred the engineering division and power transmission and distribution divisions to ITE, with an additional registration of capital up to 100 MB, on January 1st, 1995. Later, both divisions (currently called "Power Division (PWD)" and "Electrical Expert Division (EED)" accordingly) achieved remarkable success and were awarded many projects by all three electricity authorities in Thailand: Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) and Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA). Their power generation and high voltage substation projects; including 4x300 MW Rayong combined cycle power plants, the 300 MW South Bangkok combined cycle power plant, the Nam Pong and Bang Pakong Cooling Towers, South Rangsit and South Pattaya 115 kV GIS substations; the first two High Voltage Gas Insulated Substations (GIS) of the PEA, and Sapan Mai and Tungsonghong GIS 69/115 substations as well as others. Subsequently, ITE also won awards for a number of EPC contracts for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) systems for large buildings by setting up new third division called “Utility Division (UTD)”. These awards significantly enhanced the company’s profile and competency, allowing ITE to rapidly become a professional engineering contractor specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and sanitary systems.
l 2001-2003 l
Expansion to Industry and Buildings Services
l 2003-2007 l
Expansion to Petrochemical Plants, Mines, and Foreign Markets
Enjoy Double Revenue Growth as a Leading EPC contractor for Solar and Wind Farm Projects and raising capital up to 530 MB
l 2014 onwards l
"Racing to New Heights" Rebranding Concept and entering Water Technology Markets
After the Italthai Group revamped its brand image and operations with the motto “Racing to New Heights”, there have been more potential opportunities to not only keep existing businesses growing but also to expand to new related profitable businesses such as Water Technology Markets and Building Construction for Petrochemical Plant by setting up a fifth division "Water Technology Division (WTD)" and market expansion of the Project Division to serve high standard construction projects for Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Industries.
Continually Provision of Value through international standard, innovation and technology
Aiming to be one of the best Thai-owned, highly standard, skilled and experienced international EPC contractors, since its foundation, ITE has constantly developed and improved its Quality Management System (QMS), focusing on client requirements and satisfaction, under the latest ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System standard. In addition, ITE has upgraded its Occupational Health and Safety Management System and Environmental Management System to be certified by International Standard of OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO14001: 2015 to comply with requirements of Petrochemical and Oil &Gas Industries. We also have continually improved our operational technology to optimize the customer’s satisfaction by procuring and training for updated management and engineering application software. These include the Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP), as well as the 3 Dimension Design and others. Together with fully high-tech power substation testing equipments. With significant experiences in the fields, ITE has achieved a record of relevant of good industry practice in fulfilling the strategic client requirements for high standard specifications with high construction quality and safety, such as PEA, MEA, EGAT, EGCO, NED/CLP, Ausenco, Amari Hotel Group, SCG Chemicals, Siemens, IRPC, PTT Schlumberger Industries (Thailand) and others. Some of its recent flagships are as listed:
● North Bangkok Combined Cycle Power Plant Block (700 MW)
● Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Power Plants as follows:
● NED – Lopburi and Wang Ploeng Solar Plants (55+8 MWac)
● EGCO – Solarco – Sai Phet 1, 2 and 3 Total 28.5 (3x9.5) MWac
● SPP2 – (8 MWac – PV with Tracker)
● Soleq – 5 Plants – Ubon Ratchathani (1x6 MWac) and Kamphaengphet32 (4x8) MWac
● Wind Farm Power Plants as follows:
● Theppana Wind Farm7.5 (3x2.5) MW
● Chaiyaphum Wind Farm Chaiyaphum Province 80 (32 x2.5)MW.
● Pak Phanang Wind Farm Nakhonsrithammarat Province 10(4 x2.5)MW.
● Serm Sang Palang Ngan Solar Plant Lopburi Province 40 MWac
● Building Utility (Mechanical,Electrical and Plumbing) Systems as follows :
● Hotel and Condominium belong to Amari and Oriental Group such as : Amari and Oriental Residences, Ozo Samui
● Radisson Panwa Beach Resort Phuket
● Baan Thew Talay and Blu Cha Am Condominium Petchburi Province.
● Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants as follows :
● SCG-DOW Chemical, Biological Oxidization System
● Project (BOS) ESSO Sriracha Refinery – EXXON
● ROCD Expanded Raw Water Treatment System
● Central Wastewater Treatment Plant and Petroleum Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrading for IRPC.
● Seawater Flue Gas Desulphurization Improvement of Boiler Unit 02 and Flue Gas Cooler Unit for DCC Plant for IRPC
● Construction of factory and buildings for SRIE integrated Base Phase 2 for SCHLUMBERGER INDUSTRIES (THAILAND) LIMITED, Southern Region Industrial Estate, Hatyai District, Songkhla Province.
Furthermore, we have expanded our business arm for inspection testing and maintenance of industry and buildings utilities, including annual maintenance service contracts for over 400 fuel retailed stations (Shell and Chevron), and the annual maintenance of many high-rise buildings and industry plants.